MBO College Hilversum
Arena 301, Hilversum
Will this profession suit you?
The world of hospitality, food and beverage is internationally orientated. Working in this line of work requires great work ethics, combined with good people skills and speaking foreign languages fluently. Fluent English is a basic requirement.
What will the study be like?
Our International Food & Beverage Management program is based on both in-school as well as hands-on studying on the job. An international internship with a minimum of 30 weeks is required. Part of the courses are taught in English. This requirement allows us to offer an international business certificate to our students. For example Marketing, Human Resource Management, Food and Beverage, Financial- and project -management courses are taught in English. Some courses, for example Dutch and Mathematics are taught and explained in Dutch.
What will you learn?
You will learn:
- Knowledge of food and beverage services.
- Supervising guest service performance in hospitality.
- Principles in food and beverage supervision.
- Principles of food and beverage.
- Financial management.
- Human resource management.
- Managing food and beverage services.
- Marketing and promotion of food and beverage services and products.
- Legislation in food and beverage service.
Where can you work?