A new international, bilingual course, where leadership and innovation are at the forefront.
MBO College Centrum
Da Costastraat 60 - 64, Amsterdam
Will this profession suit you?
Do you dream of making a career as a manager in a place where guests, customers, travellers and visitors come together? Do you want to work in an internationally oriented environment either at home or abroad? Will you become an amazing hospitality manager, flexible and capable of making a difference in the hospitality of a company? Would you like to become a motivational and inspirational leader for groups in the future? Then the Manager International Hospitality course is right for you!
What will the study be like?
Within the course, people-oriented leadership is a core factor. You learn in various environments at home and abroad. Intensive cooperation between students, the school and the business world are at the forefront here. The course consists of modules that you design together with your study advisor, based on your study needs. So you make your own active contribution to your personal development.
What will you learn?
The International Hospitality Manager maintains the entire chain. You turn signals into concrete action. The emphasis is on attitude and behaviour, something that is really important on the current job market. In the course you learn about:
- Communicating effectively in English
- Working in an international environment with a variety of cultures
- Result-oriented working
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Leading, motivating and inspiring others
- Various leadership styles
- Working in accommodation and food / drink companies
- Functioning as a contact for guests, customers, travellers and visitors
- Achieving commercial success
- Using technology and social marketing tools
- Working in a project
- Developing your skills to become an independent professional
Where can you work?
As an International Hospitality Manager, you can work anywhere with guests, customers, travellers, and visitors. After successfully completing the course, you can find employment in all sorts of middle management within many international(ly oriented) chains where hospitality plays a key role. The world is your oyster!