You are always welcome to enrol in one of our intermediate vocational courses if you have completed your general secondary education. Your prior education
determines the level you can enrol in. Some courses have additional requirements. If you do not have a pre-vocational secondary school diploma or a document issued by your higher general secondary school that shows that you have passed year 3, you will start your career as a student at our college in an Entry course.
What are the admission requirements?
- A pre-vocational secondary school diploma with a pass mark for Dutch and at least a pass mark 7 for English, or
- A document that shows that you have passed year 3 of either higher general or pre-university secondary school
If you have previously obtained a non-Dutch degree we will need to evaluate your diploma. Please make sure to indicate this in your application. Furthermore, although the main part of the course will be taught in English, it is a bi-lingual programme, which means that your level of Dutch need to be at least on 2F.
This course has mandatory introduction activities in English. Upon signup, you will receive more information on these.
This course requires you to participate in compulsory introductory activities. You will be invited for these after your application for enrolment. You need to take part in a Matching Morning which takes place in an Amsterdam-based hotel. The aim of the Matching Morning is to find out whether the programme truly is what you are looking for. During this you will:
- Attend a presentation on the course
- Join a role play with fellow students
- Meet for an interview (in English) concerning your motivation to study in this course
- Receive personal feedback on your choice of studying in this course