MBO College Centrum
Da Costastraat 60 - 64, Amsterdam
Will this profession suit you?
Will this profession suit you? Do you dream of making a career as a supervisor or future manager in a place where guests, customers, travellers and visitors come together? Do you want to work in an internationally oriented environment either at home or abroad? Will you become an amazing hospitality manager, flexible and capable of making a difference in the hospitality service of a company? Would you like to become a motivational and inspirational leader for groups in the future? Then the Manager International Hospitality course is perfect for you!
What will the study be like?
What will the study be like? Within the course, it's all about people-oriented leadership! You learn in various learning environments, at home and perhaps even abroad. Intensive cooperation between students, the school and the business world are crucial. The course consists of different sets of modules to better suit your study needs. You will be guided by your study advisor in your choices. This way you will actively be contributing to your own development.
What will you learn?
What will you learn? The International Hospitality Manager is operational within the entire chain. You are continuously supervising all processes and know how to define new operational steps. The emphasis is on attitude and behaviour, something that is really important on the current job market. In the course you learn about:
- Communicating effectively in English
- Working in an international environment with a variety of cultures
- Result-oriented working, networking, innovative and creative thinking
- Leading, motivating and inspiring others, various leadership styles
- Working in different hospitality environments
- Functioning as a contact for guests, customers, travellers and visitors
- Achieving commercial success
- Using technology and social marketing tools
- Working in a project, developing your skills to become an independent professional
Where will you be able to work?
You will be able to work as an International Hospitality Supervisor or future manager, in different hospitality environments with guests, customers, travellers and visitors. After successfully completing the course, you can find a job in all sorts of middle management positions within many international(ly oriented) chains where hospitality plays a key role. The world is your oyster!