What are the regular admission requirements?
You are always welcome to enrol in one of our intermediate vocational courses if you have completed your general secondary education. Your prior education determines the level you can enrol in. Some courses have additional requirements. If you do not have a pre-vocational secondary school diploma or a document issued by your higher general secondary school that shows that you have passed year 3, you will start your career as a student at our college in an Entry course.
This is a specific programme within the regular course. You will have to meet certain entry requirements to be admitted to this programme, which do not apply when you want to enrol in the regular course.
- a pre-vocational secondary school diploma for a theoretical programme, or
- a document that shows that you have passed year 3 of either higher general or pre-university secondary school, or
- a higher general secondary school diploma, and
- in any case, at least a pass mark 7 for English
This course requires you to participate in certain introductory activities. You will receive more information about these activities after your application for enrolment.
- meet for an introductory interview
- complete a personality and career test (at AMN)
- attend a course trial day with a specific programme